This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Project Control & Planning Engineer with 10 years of experience in managing EPC & EPCC projects includes Planning,
Scheduling, Monitoring, Coordination, Execution & Shutdown within Oil/Gas industry (Project Division)
Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical,
- Understanding project specifications and developing time schedules and budgets.
- Ensures team members have a clear understanding of the overall strategy, business drivers and priorities of the project.
- Observing existing processes, analyzing staff performance, and addressing deficiencies.
- Develops project plans including engineering design/procurement, fabrication, vendor mobilization, construction and commissioning.
- Manages the interface and communication processes between parties on all activities.
- Ensures changes to technical specifications are risk assessed, managed and appropriately captured in engineering and related documentation.
- Ensures risk assessments are undertaken, Manages project budgets/costs.
- Reviews work schedules/plans, identifies opportunities to improve performance, reduce costs, maximize use of resources, etc.
- Ensures all activities are in line with industry/engineering/H&S standards.
- Periodic site visits to check on progress & understand cause of delay if any.
- Coordinates with all project related personnel, procurement teams and operations to ensure timely completion of the project.
- Hands on Experience in Planning, Monitoring & Execution activities
such as Erection of Gas boot, Bulk Separators, AP flare, Pumps, Coolers, Fabrication & Erection of CS, SS, DSS, SDSS, LTCS, GI & threaded Piping, Installation of AG/UG Pipeline, flow lines, Erection of Storage tanks & associated Piping/ Steel structure.
- Management of Plant shutdowns, Major Turnaround, Partial/ Unit shutdowns.
- Maintenance & Construction of Gas pipeline networks & Supply network.
- Familiar with SAP, Flawless project delivery & completion management system.