This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
TOTAL Experience: 22 yrs+ (including 13 yrs in Oman conducting transaction across Oman, UAE, Bahrain and India.
- Senior investment and finance professional with extensive experience in Investment Banking, Private Equity Investments and Fund Management. Hands on experience with various facets of investment cycle - detail analysis of the project feasibility, valuation, structuring the transaction, carrying out due diligence and overall business advisory. Post deal: Periodic monitoring of investments and preparation of MIS reports.
- Handled deals across sectors like Hospitality, steel, telecom, packaging, real estate, leasing, insurance, textile, paper, and other manufacturing industries covering distressed asset restructuring, private equity and project finance. Well versed with crucial aspects of project planning like economic analysis, market assessment, techno-economic viability analysis, fixed asset valuation etc.
- Proven ability to undertake new manufacturing projects from concept stage to implementation. Hands on experience at project nuances and aspects like feasibility, technology sourcing, project finance, organisation setup and implementation.
- Multi country experience of conducting transaction across Oman, UAE, Bahrain and India.
- MBA (Finance), Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMiMS), Mumbai – First Class, Ranked 2nd in Finance Stream
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical), Mumbai University, India – First Class
- Project Head – Synergies Castings LLC, ~3.0 yrs:
- Responsible for project implementation and startup. Strategized and Setup the initial organisation structure and office setup from scratch.
- Closed the Long Term financing and tied up the project finance with banks.
- Responsible for the preparation and closure of commercial procurements agreements for all the capital expenditure on machinery.
- Handling the board secretarial function for the Board, Audit and Executive committee for over 2 years.
2. Head Private Equity & Investment Banking – Bank Sohar, Oman, ~5 yrs :
- Setup the private equity fund initiative from scratch. Conversant with local regulatory norms.
- Developed opportunities, completed investment in 2 projects. Key role in negotiating shareholders agreements, technical agreements, debt terms sheets.
- Responsible for implementation of the projects and integration of finance, technical, commercial, legal aspects. Was board member on investee companies.
- Vice President-Investments – Oman Brunei Investments (Sovereign Fund), Oman, ~3 yrs,:
- Drove private equity Investments, deal origination, transaction structuring & negotiation, due diligence, valuation, transaction documentation and deal closing.
- Built complex financial models to analyze investment returns; conduct valuation analysis; monitor and oversee due diligence, post-investment results, and exit strategy development.
- Led efforts to create "value-add" business plans for new and existing private equity investments
- Head Long Term-Investments - Al Anwar Holdings, Oman, ~2.5 yrs
- Deal analysis and preparation of complex financial models, presentation to investment committee/board.
- Leading the entire due diligence process, liasing with legal counsels.
- Devise strategies to maximize returns with a focus on exit strategy
- Successfully divested 2 investments and closed three deals.
- Asst Vice President – Global TrustCapital Finance, Mumbai, India ~2.5 yrs
- Sell side advisory assignments.
- Successfully raised fresh capital for clients some notable transactions being in the real estate space.
- Executed Distress equity raising, financial restructuring, mezzanine project debt mandates
- Business Analyst – Management Consultant – Mott MacDonald, Mumbai, India, ~3 yrs
- Advisory assignments covering market assessment, technology sourcing & evaluation, techno-economic viability analysis, economic analysis, tariff analysis, policy & strategy studies and fixed asset valuation.
- Executed over 10 assignments across sectors such as chemicals, petrochemicals, metals, water, oil & gas, Energy & power, tourism,
- Manager – Opus Financial Services, Mumbai, India ~1 yrs
- Executive – Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co., Mumbai, India, ~2 yrs