This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
My nearly 17 years of experience includes responsibilities such as Project Management, QA & QC and MEP Engineering, Installation & Commissioning and Electrical Design Drawing.
I am currently serving as an Electrical Engineer [ Project Manager] with M/s.Suyuf Al Izz Al Dahabiya., Sultanate of Oman.
This role requires me to work in coordination with staff to meet the budget allocation and design schedules of the project; manage functions like submission of MAS & shop drawings & obtaining approvals also preparing method statements, ITP, Risk assessments’, technical query and RFI; guide drafting team in terms of technical as well as commercial aspects which needs to be incorporated in the shop drawings; identify & resolve the issue in electrical service installation in site by submitting the query to the consultant if deviating from specifications or approved drawings.
- Master of Engineering in Power Systems from Annamalai University, Chidambaram in 2005
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical and Electronics), Madras University, Chennai in 2002
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from State Board of Technical Education, Chennai in 1999
Certificate course in MS Office, AutoCAD, Primavera, SCADA
- As a Sr. Quality Inspector, Initiating the technical procedure and proper quality control documentation for installation of all equipment based on relevant international codes and standards. Preparing for the inspection, assess the installation and make the report. Preparing the NCR, Surveillance report while the construction is deviating the requirements.
- As a Sr. Project Engineer, Planning for the Installation of Electrical HV, LV panels, DCS Panels, SCADA Panels, Battery cabinet, Power and Distribution Transformers, Generators, Lighting, Small power, Instrumentation, all kinds of cable containments for cabling and wires, HV, LV cabling, termination, bus bar, Instrumentation with complete coordination.
- Designing & installation of:
- Calculations (cable, lighting and small power including Voltage drop calculation, Lux level calculation, all kinds of LV panel design, Fire alarm systems, earthing systems and lightning protection) for shop drawings based on the issued for construction drawings.
- All kinds of cable containment with complete coordination with MEP services
- Generators and LV transformers including all its ancillary works for the complete installation
- Earthing system for all equipment’s including buildings earthing systems as per the standards
- Lighting protection system and its related works
- Sewage treatment and desalination plant’s Electrical Components – all types of Panels, Drives, LV Cables
- Fire alarm systems and the installation of fire alarms cabling, devices
- UPS and the installation of UPS and its related works
- Security systems and its related works
- SMATV systems and its installations
- BMS services and related activities
- Public Address Systems and its installations
- Access Control Systems and its installations